Town of Lenox, photo taken in 1905 looking west on Central Avenue. On the left is the cotton gin and store operated by John Richard Robinson. Behind it is the Joseph Daniel Robinson’s home. On the right is the Lenox train depot, and the two story building is the Lenox Hotel operated by John E. Sears. Photo courtesy of Warren Robinson.