Chester D. Shaw home on East Avera Avenue in Nashville. Built in 1905 for Berrien County Treasurer and wealthy turpentine operator, Chester D. Shaw. He built this home for his 3rd wife, Mimmie Parrish. They lived in the home 5 years, but sold it in 1910 for $1800 when the Ocilla railroad spur was built adjacent to the home. The spur has since been removed and is now Bullard Avenue, The home was fully restored in 2005. Owned by Bryan and Linda Shaw.